October 5, 2015

LOOKING FORWARD TO | OCTOBER


It's October! The air is cool, there's chili in the crockpot and pumpkins line the porch. 

It's been a crazy few weeks and we're only looking down the start of our normal crazy season here. But today, amongst the mess of dirty dishes, piles of laundry waiting to be folded and toys strewn everywhere, it finally feels like a perfect fall day and I'm choosing to breathe instead of freak out. 

I'm looking forward to...

Crafting up a couple costumes for my littles.
Finishing up one of my college courses.
Carving pumpkins.
Trick-or-Treating!
Raking up some crunchy leaves.
Pumpkin patches.
Making some Fall treats.
A new washer & dryer!
Fall festivals.
Apple cider donuts.
Watching Hocus Pocus.
And less scary Halloween movies with my girl.

Here's to the sweetest month of the season!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co