October 29, 2015

NINE MONTHS

Nine months...

Has me on my toes!
This boy crawls like he's on a mission. And, he pulls himself up, "walks" along the furniture and crawl up the stairs.
He's eating chunkier baby food and we're working on table foods (diced apples, puffs, peas...).  Honestly? I hate feeding him table food. It gives me anxiety and reminds me he isn't tiny anymore.
Learning to drink from a sippy cup.
Rarely sits still for a bottle.
Weighs around 18 lbs.
Size 3 diapers.
Still in 9-12 month clothing and rocking the skinny jeans.
Loves peek-a-boo.
Going on walks is his favorite.
Puts everything in his mouth.
Tries to climbs out of shopping carts.
No teeth yet.
Says mama!
Has THE best smile.
And, he loves knocking over stacks of blocks.

My tiniest babe.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co