April 21, 2011

EASTER NEST TREATS

They aren't the most original idea and I know they are making their way around the blogosphere this past week but I was feeling the urge to bake something and I haven't felt that urge in a while so I jumped to it.

First, I tryed dipping Peeps into almond bark and decorating with sprinkles. That was a flop. I know it can be done, I've seen it on various blogs but it just wasn't working for me yesterday.

Instead, I went with this idea.



I found these two tutorials. One and two.

I went with number one. The second one looks tasty as well but I didn't have mini marshmallows.



If you want a quick, fun and easy Easter treat, this is it!


3 comments:

  1. those look so cute!
    and delicious:)

    love the blog.
    now following you.

    xo
    ben-and-alex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh. These treats look delicious! Thanks for sharing :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, those look sooooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co