April 3, 2011

p365 - week 13

Some of my pictures have a different edited look to them this week. It's because I've been playing nonstop with my new iPhone and discovered Instgram! It helps make up a little for the fact that I keep forgetting to pick up my camera and use it.




85. Self-explained.
86. My first knitted washcloth! I'm so proud of it, hole and all.
87. We bought Lia a bean bag chair. She still prefers to chillax in the dog beds.
88. Grocery shopping. These silly and hard to push carts are the only ones Lia will sit still in.
89. Chili night.
90. Playing like a big girl while daddy was trying on suits.
91. She has learned how to throw things away in the trash and it's super exciting for her. I found the baby monitor and a toiletry bag in there yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. HA! I had to laugh about her throwing things away. I've learned the hard way, if I can't find something I'm looking for...to just look in the trash or a random drawer. Gotta love toddlers :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, how funny that she throws random stuff away. She is just too cute. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co