April 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to my handsome husband, M.


He turns 26 today which is actually a relief because he thought he was turning 27. That set off a conversation where we had to count back the years and make sure we both knew how old we were and then we figured out that when he turns 30 he'll still be with a 20-something year old!

Ha. Yea, that's how our minds roll sometimes.

So babe, this one is for you. For all the times you've supported me and made me laugh and spoiled me. For all the nights you went out to get me whatever I was wanting, preggo cravings or not! For all the nights you got up with our Lia bug and all the mornings you brought me breakfast in bed. For the times you take L out of my hair so I can get something anything done without a breakdown.

For being you. And being mine. I lurve you with all my heart. Here's to another 26 years. And another 26 after that.

Thanks for spending this regular ole' filled to the brim with errands day with me.

6 comments:

  1. You know what babe? I do all those things because I lurve you and our family. Forever and a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what babe? I do all those things because I lurve you and our family. Forever and a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Happy Birthday M!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy {belated} birthday to your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday M!! I hope he had a good one! I'm with you...I love saying...you're turning 30 before me!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co