April 25, 2011

WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON LATELY

I am way behind and I'm dealing with my slow netbook. I am going to blog tomorrow, I hope!

For now, here's a sneak peak of what's to come.


New glasses!


Easter 2011!


When did my babe go from a wee little one to a full-fledged toddler??


Family photo shoot!

I seriously have like 7 or 8 blog ideas written down in my notes. I just need to find the time to write them!

To all my amazing readers and followers, thanks for sticking around these past few months. One day, my life will be normal again and my blog posts will follow!

3 comments:

  1. Love the little glasses, oh my gosh :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok, life isn't easy. I hope everithing gets straight soon :)
    and that girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co