April 11, 2011

p365 - week 14.

I really haven't been taking pictures, or picking up my camera at all for that matter, nearly as much as I want to. Luckily, my iPhone is still glued to my hands.
As much as I have been out of touch with things lately, I am so thankful for this project. I can't remember what I was doing a few days ago, much less months ago and it's awesome to be able to look back at the weekly pictures while I'm editing and putting together a collage and remember "oh yeah, we did that. and there was that fun moment. and that great picture was taken". Ya know?




92.  Sonic + happy hour = yummy drinks.
93. Lia helping her daddy walk Callie.
94. Gorgeous Spring day at the park.
95. Nomming on a cookie.
96. L's sunshine cupcake. Don't worry, she didn't eat that whole thing. Half was split between the 3 of us and the other half met the garbage can today ;)
97. Family picture on M's 26th birthday.
98. Swinging at the park. Love those big brown eyes!

1 comment:

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co