January 28, 2016

AROUND THE WEB


I'm single-parenting it up tonight while our guy is at school. And, I've got a pile of reading to do for school which I'm going to promptly overlook so I can finish this book.

So for your reading pleasure....

Some good things around the web!

I think I'm going to make these for book club tomorrow night. Everyone likes mac and cheese, right?


I never finished her first book and now Marie Kondo has another (illustrated!) book. Fingers crossed my library stocks it!

Pinning a little inspiration for Nico's walls.

Barbie has a new look! What do you think?

One of my favorite books as a kid has been turned into a graphic novel!

On decorating with kids in the house. Lia was an easy, chill babe and worrying over furniture wasn't really something I spent too much time on. With Nico though? I'm constantly looking at everything with fresh eyes just wondering how long it takes him to realize he can knock it over/pull it down/climb on top of it. It usually doesn't take long and I feel like I am constantly "baby-proofing" things.

How to be a more mindful parent. A good, quick read I needed.

And, another good one on parenting

Here's to Thursday night, xo.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co