January 10, 2016

ONE | FIFTY-TWO

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2016.

Lia: My beautiful, spirited girl is always asking to take a bath with her brother. She usually ends up telling him that he is in her personal space but still, she loves it.

Nico: My wild, adventurous boy finally loves bath time but he is such a wiggle worm that bath time ends up being a very quick in and out event.

I broke up with promise to stick with the project. A photo a week wasn't as hard as actually sorting photos into the right file and finding the time to put it all together here. I thought I was okay with it all until I looked back at what I did post this year and I realized I was really bummed that I left the project up in the air with only about 10 weeks left. So, I'm tackling it again. I'm excited to stock pile another year of photographs of my babes!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co