January 30, 2016

THE WEEKLY









It's a quiet Friday around here. I'm packing us up to take a quick weekend trip to Charlotte! I kind of wish we could extend it and really explore the city but as it is, we're in need of a mattress so we're off to Ikea. I'm not going to lie, the idea of shopping all day in a busy store with our two littles scares me a little. Positive vibes & prayers, please! But, I'm itching to eye some new fun stuff for the house and frozen yogurt, of course.

Nico is teething. I mean, they are RIGHT there and still, nothing. Poor guy is also fighting off a case of the crummies. I feel for my guy this week!

Lia is grounded this week. I hate that. I hate that I had to ground my six-year old. But I also hate the turn her attitude is taking lately. I tell myself that these should be the easy years and then I tell myself certain situations occur and things happen and sometimes, just sometimes kids struggle too.

On a brighter note, I just finished this book. I was completely hooked and I found myself reading the last chapters in a hurry, itching to find out what happened!

I plan on gabbing about it (and a lot of other things too) at book club tonight with some friends while my sweet guy picks up our boy a new carseat tonight. It's the end of an era. Or, the first year of babyhood! We're switching Nico to a rear-facing convertible seat in hopes that he'll protest his carseat a little less often.

The rest of this week was good. My sweet girl brought me flowers. There was a lunch date with my sweet guy. A solo trip to HomeGoods (!!) and I stocked up on some books at the library.

Here's to the last weekend of January!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co