December 7, 2010

CHRISTMAS TO-DO LIST

Here's my Christmas to-do list. Just so I don't forget any of the fun, traditional things I want to do. Because otherwise, I probably will.

1. Drink hot chocolate. Loaded with marshmallows.
2. Watch "How the Grinch stole Christmas". I watched The Santa Clause 1, 2, & 3 instead. I wasn't feeling the grinch.
3. Wrap presents with M.
4. Stuff the stockings.
5. Finish shopping!
6. A Charlie Brown Christmas.
7. Make and hang a felt garland I traded it out for paper chains.
8. Drive around looking at Christmas lights.
9. Take L to visit Santa. All dolled up in her holiday dress.
10. Hang the icicle lights.
11. All-day baking spree.
12. See the Rockefeller Christmas tree.
13. Make gingerbread men.
14. Watch "A Christmas Story" Partially...
15. Make a snowman.

Of course, I will add more as I remember them!

6 comments:

  1. Do you guys open one present on Christmas Eve? We do! Great list BTW... oh and your tree is aodrable! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do! We open our christmas pajamas on Christmas eve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and following I am returning the favor! I will be watching A Christmas Story all day Christmas Eve on TBS. It has become my tradition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats my tradition too! I just turn it on and let it play all.day.long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't you drink hot chocolate loaded with marshmallows AND whipped cream at the Christmas party? I know I did, it was yummy too!! If so, cross that off your list mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Manny made me one and I put it on the stroller while it was cooling off and I was taking pictures with Lia but then we had a bunch of people use our stroller to hold all their coats and drinks and toys and I think someone else took mine.

    So no, I didn't ):

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co