December 23, 2010

EMBRACE THE CAMERA

I've seen everyone else do embracing the camera and since I really really dislike my little Kodak with the grainy pictures, I don't take so many. But today, I have a picture. And in two days, I'll be tearing through the presents under the tree like a little kid trying to get my hands on the Canon Rebel that's under there. Just mocking me. But it's okay - because the hubs PS3 is under there mocking him too.


Here's L-bug and me, taken by a good friend's husband, at the Christmas party held for the marines and their families where M works. We had so much fun. The kids got to make snow (yes, it looked and felt just like snow - only not so cold!). All the kids were spoiled with many toys and stuffed animals - and me and my two friends won quite a bit of stuff. We're just awesome with luck like that.

Here's to me starting the embracing the camera journey. And, a kick-butt camera to help me out!




10 comments:

  1. Dear Sweet 8lb Baby Jesus, is there a Canon Rebel under my tree for me??? I hope so! I am with you girl in wanting the Mac Daddy camera!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness... She's too cute! =)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I love her little glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture of you two! Pretty ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely photo. your daughter is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet picture! She is such a cutie with those glasses!! Glad you are joining in the E.T.C. fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristi! Nice to meet you :)

    You have a lovely blog, and your daughter is absolutely adorable!!

    You have a lovely smile, you should keep on embracing that camera

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the Embrace!! Such a pretty photo of the two of you!!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yah! welcome to embrace the camera :)
    i'm loving your little bean...she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co