December 22, 2010

things you should know if we're gonna be bff's.

I'm hopping on the bandwagon link up party over at Little Miss Momma.

Things you should know about me if we're gonna be bff's.

I'm Kristy Villa (vee-jah). Almost no one pronounces it right...

I'm 24, married with a baby.

M was my one and only serious boyfriend. We got married 15 months after we met.

We want another kid. Soon.

I won't eat foods that have weird textures. I can only eat jello because after 4 days of labor and a c-section, that's all I was allowed to eat. Okay, they gave me watery broth. You'd choose the jello too.

I was a really good school kid up until college. I took advantage of the freedom and got lazy.

I used to have an obsession with Hello Kitty and Care Bears. It seems I passed the first along to my little sister...

Speaking of, I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. My brother and I are in the middle. And, they are all awesome.

I hate people that push their opinions and parenting advice onto me. I usually avoid their blogs, too.

I'm not a big fan of having to clean. But, I do love being a housewife.

I procrastinate. Big time.

If I don't write something down, I won't remember it. It has to be written down in a notebook too. I don't look at calendars.

I don't show my husband how much I love him as often as I should. I let myself get overwhelmed with everything else. I should really get better at that...

I love to bake. I would love to open up a bake shop. But, for the life of me, I don't think I would ever find the time or patience to create recipes from scratch.

I spend way too much time on the Internet. And, instead of putting the good ideas/projects that I find to good use, I just keep browsing for more.

I'm from the south (Carolina girls...best in the world!). And, I miss it terribly. Everyone there is so much nicer than people here in new york.

My hubs is in the marine corp. He's my hero. That's why we're in new york.

As far as being a marine wife, I'm pretty spoiled. He's never been deployed while we were together and although he's gone often, it's only for a few days to a month.

I have a sweet tea addiction. I have a glass (or 2...or 3...) a day. And, I use alot of sugar.

I feel way to self conscious to go to the gym.

I love blogging, but sometimes I feel I have nothing to blog about. But when something really blog-worthy happens, I usually forget about it.

I love the way gas smells. I also love that in new york, alot of places pump the gas for you.

I turn on Yo Gabba Gabba while changing my daughter's diaper. It keeps her still.

I really wanna lose weight and get into shape. I don't have the motivation.

I don't know how to fold fitted sheets. I just roll them up and shove them in the closest.

I used to have my eyebrow pierced.

I am really forgetful. About everything.

I leave the wet clothes in the washer for way too long. Then, I had to do a couple rinse cycles (sometimes rewash them!) once I remember I started laundry.

I look forward to L's nap time. It's nice to be able to blog, or eat or pee in privacy.

I can be lazy.

But, when I set my mind to it, I can get a heck of a lot done.

I could probably go on, but I'd hate to scare you away. Now, that I've divulged all that, it's your turn!

Link up over at Little Miss Momma.


8 comments:

  1. Love these! I also just shove our fitted sheets in the closet! As far as the gym thing goes...when I went (way back when :) I went at 4:30am right when it opened and only went in the "Women's Gym" section because I felt SO self conscious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and DEFINITELY try the "punch" thing...it really works. It's almost as effective as the "real words" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristy!

    You're right, we do have a lot in common! I too research so many things to do on the internet, like recipes, crafts and workouts, but never do them. And I'm a Carolina girl :)

    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally know how you feel about the gym and weight loss. If only I didn't have two littles sucking all the desire and motivation out of me...then I would just come up with another excuse, hehe. And my husband is awesome yet I forget to tell him all the time. And thanks for reminding me about the laundry, I have a load in the wash from yesterday and a load in the dryer from 3 days ago. I pretty much suck at remembering the laundry.
    Love that you're following along now, your daughter is beautiful. I LOVE her cheeks and her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list. I'm a procrastinator, love sweet tea and have to make lists! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...i'm a southern girl too (bama) and know all about that sweet tea! i don't know that i could ever survive living much further north than i am now (virginia)even though i think ny is way cool! lovin' that i'm not the only one who totally forgets laundray in the washer and ends up rewashing...sometimes multiple times :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good ol hello kitty, I was obsessed! You list is fabulous and your daughter is beyond beautiful! What a proud momma you must be {i would be}!
    Thank you so much for linking up!

    And your comments make my day!

    ashley
    www.littlemissmomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little girly is so sweet! I am also very terrible about remembering cloths in the washing machine....sometimes I just get lazy other times I just forget I was even washing cloths. Enjoyed reading your list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co