December 23, 2010

Happy Christmaskauh!

It's almost here! I've been in the kitchen for 2ish hours, just baking up a (small!) storm. Gingerbread men, no-bake oatmeal cookies, ginger snaps, chocolate-covered pretzels, and chocolate chip cookies.


Now, I'm pretty tired.

We've been enjoying the kick-off of our first ever Christmas vacation as a family. And by vacation, I mean M being off work. We'll be spending Christmas here at our home with some friends we consider family. I am excited, to say the least!

But, I think all this holiday/1st birthday party planning has fried a few brain cells. I have forgotten so much stuff today! Despite a trip to BJ's, the commissary (military grocery store), the Dollar Store and a last minute run M made to another grocery store for me. I mean, running out of stuff that I actually really do need.

On the bright side - I finished up all the baking I wanted to do. Finished up the last few gifts I needed to make up. Stores are open tomorrow and all I need is some bread and butter. The rest can wait...

I'll be taking a mini-blogging break. But I'll be back in a couple days. Right now, it's all about my two loves. And creating our first Christmas together.

L's birthday countdown posts will be scheduled posts - so if you happen to be around the blogosphere, you won't miss any of the cuteness!

Happy Christmaskauh! I hope you all enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate. And, if you don't celebrate any (I recently read an article that opened my eyes a bit), then I wish you a great weekend and a Happy New Year!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co