December 15, 2010

a wee bit of me wednesday.

 
Wanna join in on the fun? Click the button above and it'll lead you to the right place!
 
{one} did you buy a christmas tree this year?
Yep, that was one thing that I made sure to get done. It's looking all pretty and Christmas-like in our dining room.
 
{two} what is your favorite holiday tradition?
Uhm, probably the all day marathon of "A Christmas Story". Hands down - the best Christmas movie.
 
{three} do you open your gifts on christmas eve or christmas day?
We open our Christmas pjs on Christmas eve and everything else is on Christmas day.
 
{four} at what age did you stop believing in santa claus?
I was just thinking about that last night while watching "The Santa Clause" and I really can't anwser. My memory is horrible.
 
{five} do you fill stockings?
Oh yea, the stocking is my favorite part!
{six} handmade presents or store bought presents?
Both. I am not super crafty so I can't pull off really awesome homemade gifts for the kids but for the adults? I've got some good presents crafted up this year.
 
{seven} do you have a favorite christmas meal?
Just our usual. Turkey and the works (just like on Thanksgiving!).
 
{eight} is your christmas tree real or artificial?
Real. I can't bear to use an artificial one.
 
{nine} what is your favorite christmas song?
Hmm...you know I really can't pick one. But some top favorites are "All I want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey and I lurve The Waitresses "Christmas Wrapping".
 
{ten} did you send out christmas cards this year?
For the first time ever, I sent out photo Christmas cards. Thanks to Shutterfly's awesome promo for bloggers!
 
Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co