December 9, 2010

fifty.

We've reached 50 followers!

When I started blogging about two years ago, it was just to keep our family and friends updated on our lives since military life can be crazy and usually means you are away from everyone you know. I had a handful of blogs/URLs and nothing ever clicked or made me want to settle until I created "a little something" last year. It's taken awhile for me to find my blog footing but this feels like my own little slice of interwebs home. I'm still learning alot about how I like to blog but it is definitely in the right direction.

I am just so in awe that there are 50 people out there that want to read about my little family and our lives!


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh sooo happy for you! I love getting new followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Isn't it a strange thing to know that others WANT to read what you are writing?

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

    Bri

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co