December 8, 2010

a wee bit of me wednesday

I came across 'a wee bit of me Wednesdays" on another blog and it looked like fun to join along! I can procrastinate my mile long to-do list a bit longer...


 


{one} if you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
1. Happiness for my family and friends.
2. A little extra money so living paycheck to paycheck didn't happen quite so often.
3. I guess I'd use my last one to not know the future but at least know that our future is secure, bright + happy.
I know everything happens for a reason, but I'm getting really impatient with the whole "not knowing" of anything that happens in life.

{two} who is your favorite author?
I'd have to say, Nicholas Sparks. I lurve his books. But a close second would be Jodi Picoult.

{three} what crowd were you involved in during high school?
No particular crowd. Just me and my couple close friends. I was in band for the first year of HS but I never really fit in with that crowd.

{four} what is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?
Blog, read, and catch up on TV shows.

{five} do you have any hidden talents?
Um, no.

{six} can you fake any accents?
Not really. Although, M loves hearing me impersonate the southern accent I should have but don't.

{seven} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Yes, I've been mentioned for my HS graduation and my wedding.

{eight} have you ever been arrested?
Nope. I still have my get out of jail free card my dad promised us kids long ago.

{nine} what is your favorite job you’ve had?
If we're talking about out-of-the-house jobs, it would have to be Old Navy. It wasn't always fun, but on the fun days, it didn't feel like a job. If you're considering being a mama a job - well that wins. Hands down.

{ten} do you have any scars?
Why, yes I do. I have a scar on my wrist from a piece of the cheese slicer (from the times I worked in a deli) slipped and fell into my arm. I have a very small scar on my lip from the curtain rod falling off the wall and into my face. And, of course, my c-section scar. The biggest of them all.

Go here to play along!

2 comments:

  1. totally forgot about my wedding being in the paper! opps!

    i'm a new follower from a wee bit of me wednesday.

    i'd love for you to come by my blog and follow back!

    thanks!

    http://diaryofadevildogwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used my get out of jail free card either : )

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co