December 6, 2010

military monday blog hop!

It's a military blog hop! But of course, it's not just for military. Come one, come all - you're all invited to join!

I only wish I found it earlier today so I'd have so much more time to hop around and find new blogs. But, I've spent my day running errands, fighting the cold + snowflurries (!), putting the finishing touches on our Christmas tree and watching my little bug. Now, i'm off to get us gals dressed and ready for my MIL's birthday dinner.

Have fun blog-hopping around!


Follow the link to find the rules and the linky.
military monday blog hop


4 comments:

  1. Blogger hates me. Seriously. I just realized my button doesn't work and I don't know why. When I go to edit it, the html code is right... but when you look at it on my page the html code still says "BLOG URL" in the code and not my site address. Why does it hate me so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower!
    I'm a new Mommy blogger and would love to have you follow me back!
    notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for linking up with the Military Monday blog hop! you have a lovely blog here and i look forward to reading more from you :)

    best,
    april

    www.marineparents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co