February 23, 2011

daily thoughts.

Ever have those days where things just run through your brain? Some meaningless, some not so much. Okay, so that sounds like everyday for me...

I really need to stop feeling weak and nauseous. I'm so sick feeling that I am only drawn to Popsicles and sips of Coca-Cola. On the up side to that, I've lost like 5 lbs.

My little girl is the cutest ever.

How the heck do we pack this house up by Sunday when M is working and I'm feeling cruddy? I know TMO could have came but really? I don't trust 'em.

It hasn't sunk in that I'm moving yet.

I'm dreading 3 o'clock. I've got a dentist waiting to fill my cavity and I am not thrilled.

This season of Teen Mom is kind of trashy-ish. Like, more so than the others. Except the girl with twins. She's kind of got it together.

Oh man, I'm gonna miss my TV. Seriously, we DVR everything and rarely watch live TV. We DVR a lot. Even if we get DVR for my mom's TV, I'll feel bad if I record too much. Sigh.

I could really use a nap and a second box of popsicles.

I managed to shower today and pack one box. That's some sort of productivity.

L-bug is getting pretty good at feeding herself with a spoon!

I can really smell Lia's dirty diaper from the trash can. Eww. If I wasn't so sick, I'd take the trash out. Even though the smell is kind of making me sicker.

Is it 5 o'clock yet so the hubs can come home?

How's your day going?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling so yucky! That stinks, I hope you feel better soon. Good luck with packing, I know its stressful and being sick isn't helping at all but you'll get it done. When are you leaving NY? Has he looked into any jobs at cherry point or lejuene? that would be cool cause when we go back, which will inevitably happen, we will be "neighbors" again... Is that selfish of me to want? Lol

    It's all going to work out hun. Take deep breaths and try and slow that mind down. I know it's easier said than done because I'm the exact same way. Give lia a squeeze from us please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh the life of a stay at home mom! We do so much, geez!! lol I am sorry you are so sick! I hate that, its so not that same when we are single and we can just baby ourselves! Not baby a baby and a husband!! I hope your cavity goes smoothly and your move! Busy weekend ahead of you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co