February 5, 2011

P365

I'm flying out tonight but I'm going to try and post every day. I'm hoping to post every day of February to make one of my 101 in 1001 goals!

Wish me luck. I'm nervous!

Now, on to the good stuff.


29. The makings of my cold remedy.
30. My cuddle-bug and her morning bottle.
31. Another of my babe, just because she is adorable!
32. Flowers from my hubby. He totally brightened my day.
33. My new shoes! Love the flowers.
34. M went to the store and brought me back a treat. He knows me so well!
35. L-bug sitting at the table with us grown-ups at Texas Roadhouse.

2 comments:

  1. aww such pretty flowers! and I live in NC! No snow here, just rainy and cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your baby is really adorable!
    And so are your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co