February 11, 2011

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY


1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is...
Hmm..I really like some of the Nick Jr shows for their catchy tunes. I've been known to throw some Biz's Beats of the day around. Thanks Yo Gabba Gabba.

2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is...
 I guess my grey yoga pants circa yoga class in my community college days. They just recently wripped in the crotch but they are still so soft & comfy I hate throwing them out.

3. My grocery store impulse buy is...
 Nothing really. I am pretty good at only buying what I really need, in the grocery department that is.

4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is...
 I don't have co-workers. I am a stay-at-home momma. I do waste spend alot of time on the interwebs though.

5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is...
 Reading books & magazines. They are my way of relaxing and clearing my head!

6. A little indulgence that I have is...
 Baking cookies or brownies. I don't keep snacks or sweets in the house but I do always have the ingredients on hand to bake something up.

7. The junk drawer/area in my house is...
 In the kitchen. We've got one junk drawer in the kitchen, but it is kind of organized! The spare bedroom holds a lot of junk too. And all of L's extra clothing she outgrew or has yet to grow into.

Link up here to join in the fun!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co