February 13, 2011

SILLY LOVERS

The hubs went to a Valentines party sans me on Saturday night. I was still in NC.

He came home with these bad boys. Holographic heart glasses. Oh yeah.

Being the silly guy & gal we are, we had to try them on and take pictures! They even came with a single, red candle. You can be sure we'll be putting these to good use tomorrow.


See? Hearts!

I never ask but, if you like us silly lovers, would you give us a vote? Just two clicks!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!



2 comments:

  1. I must get a pair of those glasses! lol
    Glad your trip back went a lot smoother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha those glasses look so much fun! I had snowman ones for christmas so I must get the heart ones!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co