February 26, 2011

today...

I packed. Alot.

I cooked dinner with almost no cooking tools. I felt like I was in the old days...or something like that.

I watched Grown-ups. Seriously funny. We laughed our butts off.

I got in some good laughs watchin my sister-in-law play with Toby and a box.

I woke up with a smile on my face.

I got truly excited for one of the first times about moving. I cant wait to see my family again.

I blogged from my phone so please excuse all spelling and grammar issues!

I have one less day in New York.

I hope everyone is having a fun weekend! Bare with me because I will be internet-less for the next few days but I plan on blogging when I can!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're packing your own things. TMO has ruined a few of our items...so I hope in November we get to pack our own things too. There's some policy where we can't..but MAYBE once your military contract is up, it doesn't matter. Praying for safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes smoothly for you and for safe travels! And the post looks good coming from your phone. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co