February 16, 2011

i am so late doing this but...

Alyssa! Thank you so much for this award. You are super sweet and you always have something nice to say!


Here are the questions.

What inspires you?
My family. Reading blogs. Sunny, spring days.

What is your favorite season and why?
It's a tie between Spring and Fall.

What are you most looking forward to this year?
Seeing where our life is headed. We're moving soon and getting out of the Marine Corp. Those are huge, scary steps but I am excited for my little family's next chapter. I'm excited for new places, new people. And warmer weather!

If you could write a book about anything, what would you write about?
Oh wow. I think I'd want to write a semi-cheesy chick flick book like the ones I love that inspires me. I'd want to inspire other women!

What is your greatest passion?
My husband and daughter. They are everything to me.

If you could change one thing about your life or yourself, what would it be and why?
I'd be less of a worry-wart and more into doing what I say I want to do. Take a few risks, change things up.

Lastly, what is your favorite novel?
Oh, I don't think I can pick one. I love Jemima J. And, anything by Nicholas Sparks and Jodi Picoult. But, I think Jemima J is my fall-back book when I need a little pick-me-up!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co