February 9, 2011

WEE BIT WEDNESDAY



{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
Crushed. But I have to have a straw.

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
People that drive really slow in the fast lane and people that cut you off!

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
Uhm, my bedroom, but it's not completely decorated.

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
Just the really special ones. And all the cards my hubby gives to me.

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
Oh wow. I think a couple years ago when M & I used to live in Jacksonville.

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
Not on a normal basis. I just read it when I see it in a magazine.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
Socks, most of the time. Flip flops in the summer.

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
Bullsh*t. Only because it's the only game I know how to play haha.

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
My blog is the closest I'll get to writing a book.

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
Grease. Hands down!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Grease, too!!! I could watch it every day and never get tired of it.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co