February 21, 2011

greek god posideon.

That's the answer to the Wheel of Fortune puzzle. I solved it. If only I were there, solving puzzles, racking up the big bucks.

Instead, I'm here.

Sick. As. A. Dog. I don't know why they say that. Whenever Toby (our dachshund) is sick, he surely doesn't puke like I do. I've puked 8 times today. TMI, I know. But, I'm miserable and so sick I really don't know what to blog about.

I don't even know what's wrong with me. My doctor couldn't/didn't tell me. But, he gave me antibiotics for my draining sinuses, anti-nausea medication and something for a burned esophagus? I don't think I have a burned esophagus, I think I have a pulled stomach muscle from hurling so violently but I'll take what I can get.

Unfortunately, I don't think any of them are doing any good sitting in my trashcan. Since I can't quit puking, I figured my mouth should at least taste good. I'm sucking on lifesavers like my world is ending. Which at times today, it felt like it.

Okay okay, I'm done. I know it's all grody and way too much info.

I'm going back to laying down, lifesavers and TV watching. Lots of good stuff on tonight. The Bachelor and the lifetime movie Amanda Knox are just two of my picks.

Hope everyone had a much better Presidents Day. Maybe I'll be back to normal tomorrow so I can out of bed and pack this house up. M's been doing a great job today but I am sure he needs/wants help!

P.S. The purple lifesavers taste the best.

7 comments:

  1. :( I'm sorry you're so sick! I do hope you feel better soon.

    P.S. I love the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you be preggo? Just kidding, I really do hope you feel better that is the worst!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better! Did they give you a pregnancy test?
    Before I found out I was prego with Krysta, they gave me a ton of meds when I was sick w/o giving me a preg test. Turns out I was a couple of weeks pregnant! Scary!
    Anyway, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. Its on my last blog post. I included a link to your blog on it. Hope you dont mind. I love reading your blog. Keep smiling! Shareen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love Wheel of Fortune! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Kristy! Get as much rest as possible!! Hopefully its one of those bugs that is vicious in the beginning but goes away quickly

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co