February 4, 2011

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY


1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose...
 Oh gosh. I think I'd choose Glamour. It was the first real magazine I used to read so I should stay true!

2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be...
A lot like my blog. Mommy stories, recipes, fun house tips.

3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription)...
Both. Mostly subscriptions. I've managed to snag (almost!) all of my subscriptions online for less than $5. For awhile, I really had so many I couldn't keep track of what I had and what had ended. Occasionally I buy them from the checkout stand...if they have a great cover!

4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online)...
In print. I love the internet but for my magazines, I need the good old fashioned thrill of finding the new issue in my mail box and setting aside the time to get comfy and read it.

5. The number of magazines I buy each month is...
Subscription wise? Oh man. At least six or seven. But to be fair, my mom gifted me two subscriptions.

6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...)...
 Home, lifestyle? I love reading magazines with home tips and recipes and pretty houses.

7. The magazines I read regularly are...
 Rachael Ray, Woman's Day, Glamour, Redbook, Family Circle.

Link up through the comment section at the little things we do...

1 comment:

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co