February 7, 2011

JUST A SHORT POST

This is kind of a cheat blog. But, I don't feel much like blogging and I'm really determined to meet my goal. There is life-changing things flying through my head and I'm working on straightening my head and heart.

Day 2 of North Carolina was dreary and rainy. Still beats inches upon inches of frozen snow stuck to everything though. L-bug, me and my mom headed to Jacksonville for a little shopping. It's safe to say we didn't really find anything good. Just a couple cute headbands for the babe and me. Then we had dinner with my brother, dad and aunt. What is usually my favorite bar-be-que was pretty gross tonight. Story of my day.

But, it's okay. I love seeing Lia have fun with family ♥

Here's hoping tomorrow the sun is shining, my head is clear and we have a fun day. I am thinking of taking L to the bookstore so she can roam around.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co