February 16, 2011

i did it again...

And no, this is not some bad britney spears song...

I redesigned (and, I use that term loosely because I am no hmtl guru) my blog, yet again. Maybe I have issues. I love it when I design it but then I nit-pick it until it's something completely new.

I tend to do that with alot of things in life. Do you?

Oh well. What do you think? I think Lia's frilly skirt and converse shoes are retro and darling and inspiring. Therefore, they grace my button and my header.

Maybe this one will last?! Let's hope so for the sake of anything other than blogg-ness getting done during naptime.

7 comments:

  1. I think it's super cute! And I totally hear you on getting anything done during naptime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have to say that your design is PRECIOUS!!!
    Great job!
    http://accomplishingmotherhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I think that pic is sweet. Those shoes! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I forgot to say that I'm now in a cero-baby-naptime. She just doesn't want to, OMG it's driving me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love it! Grabbin' the new button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE BLOG!! I really love what you did, but I do the same and nit pick and my mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co