February 2, 2011

WEE BIT WEDNESDAY

Click above to go to Leigh's blog and link up!
 
{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
I'd have to say Full House. I actually own a couple seasons now.
{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Hmm..that makes me think. I truly don't know. Anything upbeat and happy-sounding. Anything by Taylor Swift too!
{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
No. I had all 4 cut out years back. They didn't have the chance to grow in before my dentist said they had to go.
{four} what is your go to way to relax?
Comfy yoga pants (I prefered to be showered with my hair looking decent, haha), a glass of sweet tea, a new magazine and my favorite shows on DVR.
 
{five} do you play any instruments?
I used to play the clarinet but I don't play anything now.
{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
I have no problem with nude beaches. You just won't find me on a nude beach!
 
{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
No. I chew my nails. And straws.
{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
Uhm, no. I could probably do it if I was given the choice to change my oil or die, but even then I can't promise it would be done right.
{nine} can you curl your tongue?
I don't know...I don't think so.

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
No, but I really do wanna learn!

1 comment:

  1. I'm learning to crochet, my mom is teaching me (lucky me haha)but I found this tutorial, maybe you find it useful to start? :)
    http://loveuccs.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-ve-been-practicing-crochet-in-last.html

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co