February 28, 2011

a pre-blog.

I'm sitting in the car, in the parking lot of the hotel we are staying at.

We've been driving for almost five hours. The moving truck hauling our life and M's car doesn't move so fast. It's one of the "I think I can, I think I can" types.

I'm starving and in desperate need of a shower. I really wanted to blog about the things that have been running through my head this whole trip. But, no luck on that.

For now, I'll just tell you we left behind a lot of stuff, some pieces of our hearts and some amazing friends and family we already miss.

Look out in the next couple days for a real honest to goodness post!


2 comments:

  1. Safe travels! Looking forward to the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine. My hubby is out in November and I'm already waaay emotional on having to leave our friends behind that have been our family for the last 4 years. I certainly hope your trips goes well!! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co