January 20, 2011

EMBRACE THE CAMERA

It's Thursday. Know what that means?

 



This week's embrace the camera is all about some mommy & baby snugglin' time. L-bug was having a moment. A full-on "I'm going to stand here and face away from you screaming my lungs off for no apparent reason". After a few minutes, I grabbed her and brought her over on the sofa. She never just sits with me like this. Ever.

Of course, Toby had to get in on the cuddling action. He seems to think he's a human...

And, thanks to my amazing little sister-in-law for taking the photos!

3 comments:

  1. haha, cute! you gotta love those random baby tempter tantrums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures of you two! Your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You two look alike :) that's cute. I'm telling this because my baby and I aparently have nothing in common :/ she's just like her dad.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co