January 12, 2011

a wee bit of me wednesday.

 

{one} have you ever been on TV?
Nope, I don't think I have.

{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
Oh wow, I rarely went or saw any movies last year. The only one that really sticks out is Eclipse. I got to go out to the movies with a friend and that is a rare occasion once you become a mama!
{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I only sleep with a fitted sheet. Otherwise, I get too hot.

{four} do you cut coupons?
Heck yes! I am a coupon-crazy lady. It's my way of contributing to our family. I don't work, I'm not super crafty and whatever I do make isn't really sellable. So, I save us money!

{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Not really. Maybe when I was little, though.

{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
It depends where I get them from. McDonald's = hot mustard sauce. Delish! Arby's = Arby's sauce (their special version of BBQ) and anywhere else I dip 'em in BBQ sauce.
{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Oh yes! I love getting magazines in the mail. I've been thrifty and have found subscriptions online for as low as $3 for a years worth. I currently get Glamour, Woman's Day, Family Circle, Redbook (thanks to my mom!), Marie Claire and Rachael Ray. I had quite a few more, but they ran out :(

{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
Wow! Sometime last year, I wrote my little sister in college!
{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
None. I don't eat pie! But I love making apple pies.
{ten} black olives or green olives?
Neither. Yet another thing I don't eat!

2 comments:

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co