January 18, 2011

new blog look!

What do you think? It's a little cleaner, simpler. I finally got the font on my sidebar titles to match everything else. I'm just having a little issue with the date cutting off.

Otherwise, I lurve it.

I'm going to the gym tonight. I'm a little scared. It's been awhile. I have to start on those New Years resolutions at some point, huh?

On a side note - I'm really glad I cleaned house yesterday. I totally forgot my sister-in-law is coming to stay over so M & I can have a real date night out in the city on Wednesday. I'd be really embarrased if my house was still a hot mess!

Oh and did I mention we're having a real date night? Out. In New York City. In a nice restaurant. With no babies. Just us. And 2 other couples. No babies. Oh, it's going to be nice! What do I wear?

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look and you better post all about the date night. I'm so jealous, we've never been on a date. Well, back in high school, but since we've been married we've never gone out without kids except to Home Depot. And despite what most guys think, NO THAT IS NOT A DATE!

    HAHA have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Clean and loads fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look, it's so adorbs!

    I hope that your date night is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look! Have fun tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co