January 11, 2011

THANKFUL TUESDAY



Thankful Tuesday is coming at you late today. My days have been BUSY! Just since Saturday, I've had Ikea trips, building sofas, a babyshower, WIC appt, doctor appt, 4 trips to Target/grocery stores, a birthday dinner for a friend and a spouse's luncheon. Whew! Therefore, I'll leave the linky up until tomorrow if anyone (seriously, anyone at all?!) wants to join in. I know you have something to be thankful for!

That being said...this week I am thankful for:
A good community of people. Not everyone in NY is great, but the military spouses here can be pretty close and that's nice to have.
A warm house because of this snow storm headed our way.
The snowstorm. So maybe life will stop for a day and I can play catch-up with the house!
A beautiful little girl. She never ceases to put a smile on my face.
My house being completely fixed.
Our new sofa. It's so comfy.
Having places to go this week so L and I weren't stuck at home everyday.
My new followers! You guys are awesome. It amazes me that you guys want to read what my life is about!






2 comments:

  1. I'm on my phone now but when I get a chance I'll join in! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co