January 3, 2011

P365

Two items on my 101 in 1001 list are taking weekly pictures of Lia and teaching myself photography. I've decided to do P365 and turn it into a "knocking out two birds with one stone" kind of deal.

P365, also know as Project 365, is basically a challenge to document a year of your life by taking a picture every day and then posting it online.

I tried it last year and I failed. Miserably. This year, I'm going to do a weekly update, it's a bit easier than remembering to post every day!

I'm hoping to improve learn camera skills and remember 2011 better. I've got my camera ready and my first P365 post of 2011 should be up on Friday or Saturday!

Is anyone else doing P365?


5 comments:

  1. that's an awesome challenge!! I would love to do it, but I know i would do horribly. I pretty much take a picture of my daughter every other day, so I hope that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Diana... I'd love to do something like that but I know I'd never keep up with it! Oh, BTW... I freaking love that picture of you and Lia eskimo kissing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm taking on the P365 challenge this year, I am keeping my fingers crossed that I make it through the year, one photo at a time! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, I love the name Lia, especially the spelling. My daughter was almost named that!

    Next, I've heard about the project and can't wait to see your pictures!

    I'm your newest follower:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great challenge! I am so looking forward to seeing your pictures. My friends & me were planning to start something similar on January first. We planned on taking a daily photo & posting it online but the challenge has been delayed, we are thinking about starting on the spring instead.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co