January 12, 2011

my first blog award!

Yay! I'm really late in posting this but I received my first blog award awhile back. My good friend Bri from Memoirs of a Marine Corp Wife awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award. Seriously, that's awesome.
Thanks so much!


So, here's the rules.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

1. I am an over-analyzer. Like, I over-think the littlest things. For example, I'll create conversations in my head if I'm nervous about something so I can see all the ways it can pan out! It's weird. I should really stop.
2. I'm a southern girl, born and bred. But people swear I'm from the north because of my accent. Or lack there of.
3. I change my mind alot. It drives my hubby nuts. I'll want something (usually house decor-wise) and I'll dream of how perfect it is and then I end up disliking it a month or two after I'd have it. It usually ends up in yard sales or at Goodwill. But, I am getting a lot better at figuring out our style and not impulse buying!
4. I can't eat foods with weird textures. No matter how good they taste!
5. I love gerbera daisies, silly romantic-comedys, a good chick fiction book and the newest issue of any magazine that I read.
6. I am a baker. I lurve to bake. Only, I feel like I can't be a real baker unless I can create at least one "totally from scratch by myself" recipe. I've no idea how to even start. Any tips?
7. I love spanish food. Like LOVE it. When I first met my hubby, I had no idea how he lived his whole live eating basically a different version of meat/rice/beans/tortillas every day. My mom always cooked something different. Now? Oh, I could totally live off rice and beans. And chimichanges. And enchiladas. And queso. And dominican take-out.

Now, I'm awarding these lovely blogs.
They are some of my favorite, inspiring, fun to read blogs!
Writings of an Air Force Wife
The Domestic Wannabe
Marine parents
The Smith Circle
Bright Wishes
And for good measure...
The Diary Of A Mrs.
The Anderson Crew
Little Miss Momma

I kept my list shorter only because it's the end of nap time and the beginning of lunch time and there's lots to be done around here!

1 comment:

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co