January 28, 2011

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY


1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab...
Other than the obvious, M, L-bug and Toby (we'll say they are safely away from the fire) I'd grab pictures. I'd be heartbroken with our pictures. My camera. We totally forgot to insure that baby. (Please don't let me saying that out loud jinx me!!!) And...our box of sentimental memories. It's the little stuff but it's special to my heart.

2. A smell I really like is...
Febreeze fabric refreshers (the purple label or the pet one). Strawberry patch candle from Bath&Body Works. M's cologne. The way L-bug smells after a bath. And her Johnson's purple bottle of night lotion.

3. Something you might not know about me is...
I'm really afraid of clowns. They are kind of creepy. Also, I dont' do well in front of masses of people and my parents always took us to the big circus where the clowns climbed through the chairs in the stadium to pick people to be part of the show. I cringed everytime they came around...

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are...
Mommy, military spouse, crafty, recipe blogs. I love Enjoying the Small Things, Writings of an Air Force Wife, and more that I honestly can't remember now. Oh, and I like to browse Etsy every now and then too.

5. This weekend I will...
Be dropping in at Old Navy for their 90% off clearance sale! Celebrating the birthday of two awesome people (my brother-in-law & sister-in-law). *Hopefully* meeting a precious new baby girl that my friend gave birth to last night!

6. Nothing makes me happier than...
Seeing my family together and happy.

7. A bad habit I have is...
Procrastinating and putting off housework. Especially this winter, it's so ugly outside. And, I am seriously over the snow.

You know how it works. Link up over at the little things we do and anwser these burning questions!

 

3 comments:

  1. 90 percent off? Geez that is a screamin deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clowns freakkkk me out too!! and i love reading "enjoying the small things" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, that's an amazing Old Navy sale! Also, clowns can be kinda creepy. I have a few weird fears and they never bothered me, but I think some just look... Scary!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co