January 14, 2011

THE FACES OF A TANTRUM





Okay. I'm done now.

I was at a spouse's luncheon a few days ago and a husband had kinda crashed the luncheon and was joining us. There's no military base here, just a small building with a lot of civilians and a few military personel so most of us know each other and hang out on a regular basis. Anyways, this husband has seen my daughter on quite a few occasions and he said to me "She's always so good and quiet. I don't think I have ever heard a peep out of her!".

Ha. You haven't met the one-year old version of my little girl.
She can throw down a tantrum. For reals.

P.S. This tantrum started because she slapped me. Like, really slapped me. I gave her a firm but nice "No Lia, we don't hit". How dare I!

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are too cute! I know when you are there its loud and frustrating, but she is adorable. I love the last picture haha she looks like she got what she needed out of her! Such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, my 3 year old is still at it, too. She's so cute!

    Yours in shared tantrums, and dodging slaps, pinches and hits,
    -Kerri :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co