January 14, 2011

fill-in-the-blank friday.


1. I feel happy when...
My house is clean and organized. I am listening to country music and drinking out of mason jars. When Lia smiles at me. With my family.

2. I get silly when...
I am way over-tired. I am super happy and I want everyone to know it!

3. Something that makes me sad is...
 Mean people. When Lia is hurt. Those ASPCA commericals. When M is away for work.

4. Something that makes me annoyed is...
People who don't return their shopping carts to the store or the shopping cart area in the parking lot. Seriously, you are two spots away and you leave your cart where it can hit another car? It irks me. People who park in handicap/pregnant women/people with infants spots who are not any of the above. Stop being lazy!!

5. A time that I've been truly surprised was...
When M gave me Prudent Advice for Christmas. He is horrible at keeping secrets + suprises so this was pretty cool!

6. I am so thankful for...
My family and friends. I have the best daugther in the world. A very supporting, strong, amazing husband. Parents who love me no matter what. A brother + 2 sisters who are always there when I need them and would kick anyone's butt for me. Awesome nephews/nieces/brother-in-laws and sister-in-laws. And, a handful of great, supportive friends who are more like family. How lucky am I?

7. I feel loved when...
M brings home flowers and says Lia picked them out. Lia gives me kisses. M puts his arms around me or holds my hand in public. My big sister sends me boxes! A good friend will babysit Lia anytime I need her too. I get compliments on my baking/cooking.


Fill in your own blanks and link up at the little things we do.


4 comments:

  1. ohh how i love drinking out of mason jars! its my absolute favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of you answers!!! have a great weekend

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of you answers!!! have a great weekend

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the answers!
    new follower
    http://adventuresofaminnesotamom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co