January 26, 2011

WEE BIT WEDNESDAY


{one} how tall are you?I'm 5'3. Kind of a shorty.

{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?Groceries. Diapers. Stuff for L-bug.

{three} what are your three favorite websites?Hmm. Facebook (sad, but I keep up with family). My google reader, but thats just made up of a bunch of websites. And...Tumblr. I love inspiration!

{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?Nikes, if we're talking working out. Pumas and converse for everyday wear.

{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?Fish.

{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?2 or 3 that fit me. Quite a few that don't!

{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?I'd own a bakery. And, be an awesome baker/recipe creator.

{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?Yes. Once. To take M to the emergency room for bad dehydration.

{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?4 or 5! I like me some pillows.

{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?4ish. I love being organized. But I tend to let things get out of hand and then I go crazy organizing everything in sight!

1 comment:

  1. Omg I love tons of pillows too! There are currently 6 on my bed just for me!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co