January 10, 2011

oh my.

I've neglected you again, blog. For that, I am sorry!

I am finally feeling better. I'm still a little congested & stuffy and I'm still on antibiotics but I am feeling like me. And, I couldn't be happier about that.

Life is finally getting back on track and I feel like my new year is starting now. Our house is done, it's just a mess! We got built our new sofa. Yes, we built it. But that's a whole other blog post. Everything is getting back in order and it feels good.

I'm still keeping up with P365. That post will be up on Friday. I've also got a few other blog posts I'll be working on and I've got one for military families planned for today!

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about this built sofa! I love DIY furniture! Please post soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co