January 30, 2011

i'm flattered....really!

I've received my second blog award.


I'd like to give a big thanks to Lydia from withlovelydia for the award. If you don't read her blog, check her out!
Now for the rules. Because there always has to be rules!
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note telling them about the award.

The 10 Questions.
1. Why did you create this blog?
I created this blog after moving from all of my family and friends in North Carolina to New York. M is a Marine and we got orders to move to Long Island. I wanted a easy and creative way to let everyone know how we were and what we were up to.

2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?
All kinds. Crafty blogs. Food blogs. Military spouse blogs. Mommy blogs. Whatever is a good read and is inspiring.

3. Favorite make-up brand?
Bare Escentuals for mostly everything. I love Cover Girl for mascara. And I love VS for eye shadows and glosses.

4. Favorite clothing brand?
Old Navy & Target.

5. Indispensable makeup product?
Foundation. I get rosy cheeks and I like to tone down the color.

6. Favorite color?
Mustard yellow.

7. Favorite perfume?
For day-time, it's a body spray from VS and I can't remember the name. It's a small clear bottle with purple writing. For night - NYC by SJP.

8. Favorite film?
Ferris Bueller's Day off. You've Got Mail.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
France. Italy. Germany. I can't pick just one!

10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
Blush!

Now to the awardees:
Memoirs of a Marine Corp Wife
Bright Wishes
Always in Wonder
Until the Stars Align
Eat,Pray,Love...Live
Momma Go Round
Our Journey with Jax (I didn't recently discover her, but she did just start blogging again so I think that counts!)

4 comments:

  1. I feel honored, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SOOOOO much! It means the world to me that you love what I do and wanted to recognize it. Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kristy I am loving this award and the opportunity to post. Your blog and your little girl are adorable and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co