January 21, 2011

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY


1. My favorite quote is...
"Be believing. Be happy. Don't get discouraged. Things will work out". This is something I hope try to live by. Being a military family, we don't always know whats coming or where we are going next. It can get really unsettling and hard at times. But, when I tell myself this quote, I feel a little reassurance. I know things always work out, even if it's last minute!

2. A bad habit I have is...
Biting my nails. It's bad. I chomp down on 'em when I'm nervous, scared, insecure, stressed. Any bad emotion. You name it, I chomp down to it.

3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was...
Probably when I became a mom. Taking on the responsibility of another person is huge. You have to grow up, even if you already think you are grown.
4. Weekends are...
What I look forward to all week. It's when I get to spend quality time with my loves and just go off on mini adventures. Like the zoo or to Jersery for shopping & Chick-Fil-A. It's just fun to be together and not worry about what we have to do next.

5. When I was a child I wished my name was...
 I truly cannot remember. I do remember hating my middle name. It's my grandmothers name and it's slightly old-fashioned. I would tell my mom "as soon as I'm old enough, I'm legally changing my middle name!". But now, I love it for those reasons. I never met my grandma, but my mom always told me we would have really enjoyed each other.

6. I wish...
To figure out a way to never forget stuff. I can be/am very forgetful sometimes and I wish I was just super organized without trying and always remembered everything I needed. Dream big, huh?

7. A secret I have is...
When I make a wish at 11:11, it's almost always the same wish (or a variation of the same wish) and sometimes I add in extra wishes if I remember them.

Fill in your own blanks and link up at the little things we do.

1 comment:

  1. oh yes..I I chomp on my nails..it is so bad..I so wish i had beautiful nails. We should just go and spend a lot of money on our nail,...maybe that will stop us..?

    I wish i remembered more stuff now too.his is why I blog..that just motivated me to start another blog..to blog about something everyday..something important to me
    thank you for this..very fun:)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co