January 31, 2011

it's military monday!

That's right. It's already Monday again. I still haven't figured out why the weekend flys by and Monday leads the way for a dragging week. Hmm...

I'm battling a cold/sinus crap. I've been battling it since Friday night. Talk about a blah weekend. But, I did get to peek through the nursery at the adorbs baby my friend had last week. She is a beauty. So there was that.

I'm feeling a bit better today, just super stuffed up. I did manage to pick up the house yesterday, cook up a storm in the kitchen last night, do a couple loads of laundry, get dressed and straighten my hair this morning (woo - go me!) and make our bed. By storm, we're talking hot wings, BBQ wings, nachos, mozzerella sticks, quesadillas and brownies. A little pre-superbowl meal since M won't be here for the actual superbowl. You know, because we only watch it for the commercials, the halftime show and the food.

But seriously, I'm kinda rockin' it for a sickie. Now I'm off to clean up my mess in the kitchen from last night. And once the dishes are finito, I'm gonna blog-hop it up!



3 comments:

  1. Us moms have such a glamorous life! It doesnt matter if we are sick, we will need to keep on keeping on! Good job you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on the blog hop just wanted to say hi from one marine wife to another! I just started my blog so come check it out
    http://themizenfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower via blog hop! Your daughter is adorable and I hope you feel better soon!

    angie @ http://angiedmac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co